[Dailydrool] Harley ATB

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Fri Feb 28 17:53:44 PST 2020

I'm so sorry that Harley made his way to the Bridge, Tammara. They give us so much joy, and then that heart-wrenching sorrow of saying goodbye. But Harley and Murphy and Freckles and Doozer and Douglas will never leave your heart. I imagine Harley was a stunning fellow, all black and bassety. Great name!

Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf. And the Leader Bridge Brigade of Strider, Zar, Misty, Bobo, and Scout, who will no doubt be giving Harley a warm welcome <3

lois.leader at cox.net