[Dailydrool] Big Dogs and Noise

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 03:28:25 PST 2020

This is Merta Lou what a strange place this is that humans have made.
Last night.
Well.
Last night I woke up and decided I should go check the estate property
lines. So I got the big dog up and we got She up and what do you think? SHE
said NO! SHE said we were not going out the door!!! Now what? Instead she
hobbledied in and got HIM up and they snuggled and giggled for a few
minutes and talked about new years and so on and then the lights went out
and both of them went back to bed and then it started!
I mean the Big Dog was standing next to me one second and gone the next
onto the bed climbing on her and SHAKING. I am like What the----???? and
then I hear all these bangs and pops and booms and cracks and real close
some poppopopopopopopops  so that even MomPerson looked concerned and
mumbled about the neighbors and meanwhile the Big Dog is more and more
upset and shivery and MomPerson is talking to him and stuff and then she
turns on the talky box kinda loud really for so late at night and she
talking to the Big Dog and he shakin and trying to get closer to MomPerson
and I laid down in my little snuggle bed. After a bit the bangs and stuff
kinda went away and Big Dog got down and MomPerson turned off the talky box
and went to sleep again and I said to Big Dog what the heck was THAT about?
And he says-- are you ready? HE says well all that noise made MomPerson
upset so I was trying to keep her calm.
Yup.
That's what he said.
He said that and he didn't laugh.
I started to kind of snicker and he turns around all his bright white teeth
showing and says What are YOU laughing at? So I said nothing at all and
went to sleep thinking:
Men. What are you going to do with them? SO touchy.
Love and Cuddles
Merta Lou and Happy New Ears to everybody never did understand what new
ears they are talking about but hey....