[Dailydrool] Scary lump

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 15:33:24 PST 2020

Guinness, age 8, and paralyzed is a basic hot mess.  He has stomatitis, auto immune, so has few teeth left.  His thyroid is not functioning.  He has had surgery for his IVDD, only to blow another disc.  He is permanently paralyzed.  He is also a happy guy who still wants to be boss and will drag his butt across the floor as fast as possible snarling at MacKenzie if she gets near his food bowl.  He should be as fat as a house, but isn’t.  Yesterday, while changing his belly band, I was offered his belly to rub. While rubbing as ordered, I noticed that one of his nipples, is really large and there is a noticeably large lump, not cyst like at all.  Now I am thinking, eats like a horse, does not gain weight and has little thyroid function.  Please not cancer.  He cannot have more surgery.  He is remarkably happy.

Sent from my iPhone