[Dailydrool] echoing Bev

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 13 08:34:17 PST 2020

Yeah ...... I have a tendency to echo / copy Bev ..... because I'm clueless and she's not.
My dogs, too, eat Carrots, apples, peaches, oranges (yes, they do), pears, bananas, broccoli, green beans, blue berries, rasberrries etc, etc .... raw and cooked.  I make a "snoopy stew" of beef, carrots, yams, squash and oat meal, and I mix in some amount of addition salmon/sweet potato grain free (kibble for Chomper, more stew for Snoopy).  My dogs have a great double coat (which none of them show up with .....my rescues all show up with a naked belly and over the course of their first year they grow an undercoat of fluffies which coat my home)
I agree that it is best to feed them a variety of things we can recognize, raw, and to mix in some high quality food which is commercially produced to ensure they are getting all the vitamins they need.
Of course, my advice is worth what you paid for it.
I remain, the clueless momPerson (Dale)with Snoopy and Chomper