[Dailydrool] Snoopy Checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 13 07:39:58 PST 2020

Hi all, Snoopy here,
First off drool to all in need ..... looking at YOU Guiness ..... for the record Gracie had a lump just like that .... momPerson watched it for a while but it grew so she had it cut out .... it was NOT cancer but she was told it was in irregularly shaped lump, fast growing with several prongs and the vet told her she believed it would have turned to cancer had it not been removed.  Email her at dalerutz at sbcglobal.net if you want any further details .... Gracie lived several more years, to age 14, after this surgery.
As for me, I'm in fine form.  You should have seen me yesterday on my walk why I pranced and I galloped for more then half the way around the block.  I had my bath yesterday you see, and I was feeling full of myself.
Speaking of full of myself, did you know last Friday night was the first full moon of the decade??  Did you??  Because your hound should have told you.  I certainly told the clueless family, why I howled all night.  Without pause.  Which, frankly, was met with mixed reviews because it was shabbat and we had company for dinner.  Now the company is as close to family as one gets, maybe even closer then family, still, they reacted kind of poorly to me standing under the table howling my fool head off for the entire meal (3 courses).  Absolutely closed minded.  Bordering on insulting.  There was a day when momPerson would have locked me in the office for this but now I'm old and the vet says I have kidney failure and so ...... she left the table (twice) and sat in an easy chair in the family room (which is at the end of the very big eat in kitchen) and called me and tried to soothe me and work with me ...... but it was the first full moon of the decade and I wanted to howl ..... so I howled.  She was a bit put out but what can you do?
In other news my brother Chomper also had a bath ...... and he kind of likes them now, just like me.  He has also decided that he needs a blankie like me at bedtime.  At first momPerson said it was ridiculous .... the heater is set to 64 at night but he sleeps on the bed cuddled with momPerson and dadPerson and memememememe ..... I have a blankie because I'm old (and spoiled) but this boy used to live in the SNOW and sleep in a kennel soooooo ..... anyway he noticed I had a blankie and he tried worming under my blankie but his latest strategy is is gets in between us all and SHIVERS until somebody covers him with a blankie ...... last night he failed to notice he'd been covered and started his shivering bit and was told "hey, you already have your blankie" and he turned, looked, stopped shivering and fell asleep.  The boy knows how to work it.
More later from Snoopywith his brother Chomperand the whole clueless family