[Dailydrool] Food -- and hi, Snoopy

Mary Wilson mary.gabriola at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 13:57:06 PST 2020

Hi all,
Paddi B Basset, serenely sailing along in her 15th year, enjoys a dinner of
(cooked together) 1/3 oatmeal and 1/3 meat and (added raw) 1/3 grated
carrot. She's eaten this since she was about 18 months old, when we started
cooking it in an attempt to find something the late lamented Billy B Basset
could eat with all his allergies.

We did add vitamins purchased from the vet for a long time. Eventually we
switched and now she (and Simba the Formosan Mountain Dog) get half
homemade, and half high-quality kibble. (Arcana. Made in Alberta. Paddi is
a Canadian hound.)

Snoopy, Paddi wants you to know that she is delighted to hear of your good
health and your commitment to singing the song of our people at all
appropriate moments. Hound-defined appropriate.

Mary, with Paddi B (who thinks her food is wonderful but there has never,
ever been quite enough of it) and Simba (who can't believe we get LUNCH
here!!)