[Dailydrool] Some news about Johanna Wertz

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Wed Jan 15 03:54:07 PST 2020

Johanna called me to let me know she has been in the hospital
and is just too weak to do this herself - she wanted to thank
everyone who sent her a howliday card this year.  She was on
the special persons list and it meant a lot to her to get so many
cards.

Johanna has had low blood pressure and low oxygen and has been
very weak - she sounded so tired on the phone.

If you’d like to send her a get well card, I know she would really
appreciate it. She is a long time Drooler although she’s never posted
a lot.  Her address is below as is her email; I don’t think she has the
energy to respond to emails but if that’s easier for you than a card,
then it would be fine.

Johanna Wertz(johannawertz at gmail.com <mailto:johannawertz at gmail.com>)
9453 Fairfax Blvd. #103
Fairfax, VA  22031

Odie is her “bassa-jack” and is doing okay; her husband Ray is
still using a wheelchair.

Thanks,

Donna