[Dailydrool] Meals

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 01:54:14 PST 2020

I was happy to read that someone else serves lunch to their hounds. I
thought I was alone in a lonely place. It began when we added a puppy (who
remembers which puppy) to an adult household. How do you feed one 3 meals
and not the others? And over the years it has stuck.
Also I think I am going to try to switch from adding rice to the homemade
to adding oatmeal. Sounds healthier. The kibble base they get (to insure
proper vitamins and so on are included) is also Acana. I tried to switch
after  the grain/no-grain reports began coming out but the dogs were not
happy. So I strictly limit the amount they get. In closing I will add that
Conley, with his heart murmur, was also on Acana and he died suddenly and
rather quickly of heart disease at the age of 10 or 11, he was too young. I
will always wonder if I killed him, buying the very best dogfood money
could buy.....
MomPerson to Merta Lou and Doc (we get lunch, too!)