[Dailydrool] Chomper & Blankie

Val vastrand at comcast.net
Tue Jan 14 15:22:56 PST 2020

Oh Chomper, I do so wish I could meet you. This long distance romance is
a pain. I sleep on the bed with my momperson, but not under a blankie.
She's tried it, but I don't stay under very long unless my head is
uncovered. Do you think that maybe the two of us could share a blankie
and you could teach me the finer things in life? I hope Snoopy and your
persons would not mind having a third basset in bed, but I am sure they
would love me. Oh, never mind, mom says I am here where I belong and
this is where I will remain. Maybe we could look into taking a cruise?
Someplace warm would be nice.

Love and kisses, Paisley