[Dailydrool] Parents on Diets

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 02:40:37 PST 2020

Dear Merta Lou,
You need to work on the mom. When my mom is on a diet, we get MORE food.
How is that? Well, she eats more veggies and fruits. When she cuts up an
apple, we get a quarter of the apple. All three of us have to share it, but
after all, we will get part of her peach soon and then we get part of the
carrots and celery. She even shares Spring Mix with us. I guess it depends
on what diet your mom is following. For awhile, our mom was on My Fitness
Pal. I really didn't like it when she was on that diet. She had to count
the calories for that apple and she was less likely to share. Now she is on
WW and she is willing to share all free foods rather freely. We all like
this diet much better. I must admit Beauford and Bugsey are happier than I
am. I won't eat as many fruits and veggies as they will. I mean who ever
heard of a basset eating oranges? I know, I know. Snoopy, Chomper, Beauford
and Bugsey all like oranges. I don't. I don't like the leaves off the
radish either. The radish is good, but the leaves? No thank you. Meanwhile,
I think I am in trouble. We went to the vet yesterday for our Prp Heart
Shots. That means getting on the scale. Yeppers. I managed to gain 3.8
pounds. Somehow I think this means the mom is going to get chinzy with the
food. How unfair is that?!

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford, Bugsey and the mom, Jennifer

P.S. if you have any extra drool or prayers, the mom could use them. She is
having surgery on Monday to have her gall bladder (whatever that is)
stolen. Mom says it is routine and no big deal. I am still worried though.
Nothing is routine with the mom!