[Dailydrool] Biting MomPeople

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 10:31:22 PST 2020

MertaLou here to clarify something.
This thing about biting for a treat and specifically, biting the MomPeople.
You know.....it's just....it's just a REALLY bad idea.

I personally have never bitten the MotherPerson nor do I have plans to do
so either on purpose or accidentally now or ever for any reason whatever no
matter what.
Once. One time I saw Mr Doc bite the MotherPerson and --are you ready for
this? He did it on Purpose!!!! Yes he did. He had something he was not
supposed to have, yes he did, and she told him to give it and he said no
(he said NO!!! Can you imagine? Just think about it! He said NO he would
not give it to her. I was hiding but I could see a little. And MomPerson
reached for whatever it was that Mr Doc had and he said OHNO You can't have
it!!! And he bit her.
And the instant his jaws closed he knew. I could see it in his face. He
knew. He had just made the biggest mistake of his life. (What was left of
it).
There was this tiny pause during which nobody breathed and then it
happened. MomPerson looked at Mr Doc and she said
"Oh, Doc. Shame on you." and she walked away.
And you have never seen a dog so crushed. So totally without hope,
submerged in misery, wishing he could vanish, too ashamed to even beg
forgiveness. He laid in his crate with his back to everyone and MomPerson
did not speak to him and he left food in his dish at dinner and still she
did not speak and he began to follow her with his ears flat and his tail
just barely wagging between his back legs. This went on for a whole two
hours. At least. And then-- she reached out and fluffed his ears. And it
was over.  And read this and learn: NEVER BITE THE MOMPERSON. Never never
never.

Words of wisdom from MertaLou.
Love and cuddles.
MertaLou.