[Dailydrool] Nail trimming

Adrienne Gillespie adrienneegillespie at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 07:37:26 PST 2020

With my first three bassets, I always trimmed nails at home. Although their
nails were thick, they were white.

Lucy's nails are black and I take her to have them trimmed. A while back I
wasn't paying  attention and I let them get a bit long. I've taken her in
to have them trimmed frequently, in order to get them to a good length and
letting the quick recede. They are now back to normal, but I was wondering,
if you are someone who only takes your dogs out to have their nails
trimmed, how often do you do so?

Adrienne Gillespie
https://booksandbassets.wordpress.com
adrienneEgillespie at gmail.com
Currently Reading: *The Toll *by Neal Shusterman