[Dailydrool] Blanca here

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Fri Jan 17 18:52:56 PST 2020

Hi, I have been in my new home almost 10 months now, and I am very happy.  I have learned very quickly how to beg really well.  I  even get stuff from the mom slave, and she does not go for feeding from the table.  I love anything the slaves eat; lettuce, oranges, apples, ect.  If they eat it, so will I.  You should see me jump on two legs when it is dinner time.  All I have to do is see the dad person bring out the pumpkin and cheese and I go nuts.  Once I almost knocked the food bowl out of his hands as he tried to set it down.  I am really spoiled.  I even got to choose my own food when the dad person wanted to get me off Costco food.  I do not eat grain-free food, as that is  what my previous owner fed me.  By the way, I have never bitten any of the two leggers I live with, even the one that does not like dogs.  He even lets me  sit on him when the dad person is busy. I am drooling  for all those in need.

Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) and  Blanca along withPw. Charlie, Pw. Bennett and Millie, all ATBSent from AOL Desktopt