[Dailydrool] Chomper reports

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 18 17:55:32 PST 2020

Hello from Chomper,

It’s been quite busy here at my house my Natalie was home from college for the holidays but she is gone now.  We have a lot of guests and I’m getting more comfortable with that.  For the better part of a year I threatened to eat our housekeeper on a weekly basis and it was getting pretty tense. MomPerson has had her for 23 years and she loves dogs but I really really wanted to eat her. Then one day she came and I was snarling and being nasty and momPerson said “is that how you ask for a cookie?  You march yourself over there and you ask nicely”.  Well, she used THAT tone, you know the one and I walked over there wagging my tail and got a cookie ..... and every time she came after that I’d snarl and she or momPerson would say “you ask nicely if you want a cookie” and use THAT tone and anymore I skip the snarling at her and I just go over to her and ask nicely and I get my cookie.  She told momPerson I’m much better, and I am

We have guests most fridays, it’s Shabbat and people come over.  Snoopy loves to howl at Shabbat dinner, which frankly gets met with mixed reviews.  Last week he was on a roll .... it was really over the top, something about first full moon of the decade, it was something.  This week was much better, even though we had more guests....we had my auntie Lonni and daphne and Daphne’s friend Jordan and Uncle Sam and daddy and mommy.

Uncle Sam is visiting from Arizona.  At first I thought maybe I’d eat Uncle Sam but he is actually ok he can work a cookie jar and if I’m reminded to ask nicely I sit and wag. At Shabbat dinner this week I howled more then snoopy but apparently it was still better then last week.  Whew.

Goodbye from Chomper who is improving and it only took him a year
With snoopy who isn’t impressed and loves everyone.

Sent from my iPad