[Dailydrool] Sensitive bellies

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 05:07:42 PST 2020

Pam, its interesting that Horton does well on the food with lamb in it
because that is what Suzy has done best on too. We also give her two Gas Xs
with her meals and a Pepcid at night. Our next challenge is to figure out
what to do about her allergies. We've had her on Apoquel on and off for the
past couple of years but giving her a whole pill is making her sick. We
reduced it to half a pill a day and she gets by with that but it isn't as
effective. At her age, every day should be a good day but her allergies
make her miserable, especially in the summer.

Healing drool to all in need.

Jane, Toby & the Houndettes
Shadow & Suzy