[Dailydrool] Raw feeding

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 23 07:29:26 PST 2020

Just to be clear, I do not want to start food wars. I know a lot of you cook for your dogs, but I wondered if any of you raw feed?
Hettie was completely disinterested in kibble and would go without for days sometimes, just sniffing it and walking away. I have started raw feeding and she LOVES it and now happy dances while I get her bowl ready. However, I am finding a lot of contradictory information online, so hoped for advice from someone who has raw fed for a while.
Many thanksSally, with Hettie, UK