[Dailydrool] From Hettie: My month

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 23 08:25:06 PST 2020

It's been a busy few weeks here. The Woman, became Womum, coz she's keeping me forever and ever (Mind you, I've heard that before).
The pupy people came and put up all the decorations for Christmas and everyone was happy and excited. Then one day  Womum went off without me to see the old people in the big kennel. When she came back she seemed worried and for the next week I hardly saw her. Then everyone was sad, but we had Christmas anyway and all the puppy people were here and playing and the big people were here and seemed happy again.
No sooner had that all been cleared away when a lady came who smelled of sunshine and Other Dogs. Womum said she was her littermate. They both seemed sad again. Then another littermate arrived. He smelled of sheep and dogs. They seemed to laugh and cry at the same time and talked about an old lady whom I met at the old people kennel.
Soon afterwards we had so many people in the house I lost count. All my peoples and their people puppies. Then the puppies of the man and woman, and people called cousins. Suddenly, they all got in cars and left me alone.
 When they came home later they had something called a doggy bag, full of things like sausages for me (well I was allowed a few bits a day for a few days). They said the funeral had gone well - whatever that is. Anyway, I got lots of fuss and attention, so that was OK.
The littermates have gone now and the house has calmed down, so hopefully I can start sharing my adventures with you all again.
Hettie, with Sally in the UK
   -
   -
   -