[Dailydrool] Drool drool

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 18:29:07 PST 2020

>From the Desk
Merta Lou here very sad asking for a little drool for a non Basset person--
the adult puppy of the MomandDadPersons had to put her under 3 yrs old
French Bulldog down today and she is extremely crushed to pieces and then
MomPerson's best friend texted that she had had to put her Golden down....
MomPerson is not happy and Doc and I are very busy keeping her from the
leaky-eye syndrome. Anyway Drool is always good, so....
Love and Cuddles
Merta Lou and Doc (Oh I'm coming! I'm coming!)