[Dailydrool] Reggie’s News

James Emma djefla50 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 13:39:32 PST 2020

Once again, dear friends, the crazy hoomans have up and moved me from my home.
Of course, they moved with me. We now live in an area called St Petersburg, FL. The hoomans lived here before with ArnieATB and TonyATB. I am getting used to it here. I go for more walks because we haven’t found a dog park yet. I do miss my daily gab session with my friends at the other dog park but I do have a bonus here. I have pelicans, herons and gannets to keep me busy. They come right up to my fence and I try to play but they go up in the sky or down into the water.  No fair!

Yes, again we have moved. I am trying to keep up but I did miss a few posts. I don’t know exactly what happened with Sally and Hettie so I am sending prayers. Also sending prayers to MertaLou’s family because the Frenchy cousin went to the bridge. Reggie slinging drool to all that need it. He has buckets to give away.

Reggie signing off!
Daria the hooman

Sent from my iPad