[Dailydrool] Wait, what?? Hettie is fine!!

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 29 15:00:01 PST 2020

Hello from Chomper,
Well, this nearly put the old boy over the edge .... you know he is approaching 15 and has high blood pressure ... well someone here on the drool announced Hettie had flown off and he .... well it wasn't a pretty sight.  He grabbed a strange device I've never seen before, said it was a bridge phone.  He was hooting and howling and there was another hound, called LuLu, on the other end and she (it's a she hound) was INSISTING that no one named Hettie had arrived and there was absolutely positively NO Hettie on the manifest for today (or yesterday, or tomorrow).  She checked.  3 times.  No last minute changes.  No Hettie.  Nothing.
Well, while he and this LuLu hound were checking and rechecking all of their lists I grabbed the iPaw and messaged Ms Hettie herself who told me she was keeping well and was presently snuggling her woman and she told me she had no idea whatsoever how this rumor got started.
In summary, rumors of Hettie's demise are highly exaggerated.  She's fine.
Goodbye from Chomper who is still trying to get Snoopy off of the bridge phone thingy but now he's talking to some she hound named Gracie and there is what sounds like a LABRADOR RETRIEVER carrying on in the background (for the love of dog)