[Dailydrool] Healing Drool for Those in Need

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Wed Jan 29 18:02:49 PST 2020

The Leader pack is so sorry to read about the dear doggies who have made their way to the Bridge. Thank you for letting us know of your need for healing drool on the behalf of MomandDad's adult puppy and mom's best friend, Merta Lou. Losing our furbabies is a deep, deep hurt :-(

I am confused about Hetty. Is she okay? The Drool had both a post from Hetty where she seemed fine and a post from Pam that indicated she may have left us. Oh, please, no! Fingers and toes and paws are all crossed here in the hopes that all is well with Hetty and Sally!

Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf
lois.leader at cox.net