[Dailydrool] Release Me!

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 3 14:09:12 PDT 2020

Greetings from Samantha Jane,
Help!  I am being confined against my will in a small cage at the vetspital and they have a steel thing stuck in me and a bag that goes drip drip drip into the steel thingy and I don’t like it and I want to go home and I’ve been here since this morning and it’s terrible.
I can hear what they are saying.  Dehydrated something puked something low electro something.  Addisons something something. I want to go home now.
I got really really sick over a couple days ...from fine to like this. They say they are discussing if I can go home tonight.  I want my mommy!!!!
Help!!!Samantha Jane the tree walking coon houndWith Chomper and snoooy who are both home and very upset.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone