[Dailydrool] From the Desk Of

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 04:05:51 PDT 2020

To S.J. & Others

We are coming, SJ we are coming!(Well I am coming to help I am not sure
about anyone else but the Black Dog cannot help right now he is stoned but
I will be there (where are you anyway? Is there a bus?) and I have CHEESE
to  bribe the guards with! It is very good um um um cheese it smells really
really good I have been walking for at least 10 minutes where ARE you?? I
mean I...you know I am kind of um weak from from.....hunger... I shall just
NIBBLE this corner of the Guard's cheese just nib WHOOPS! Oh gosh I almost
dropped it but I caught it I caught it OOPS it oh NO it fell down my
throat!! Ok no more because now I have my strength back and I need it to
bribe the guards who are holding you!
SJ how much further is it?
I can barely see the front door now I am so far from home.
Uh Oh there's a big dog up ahead. It is staring at my cheese! Uh Oh here he
comes I am going to hide this cheese that is left I will hide it here in my
mouf like um dis see how...nobody can't see it now it in my mouf but OH NO
IT MELTY!!
Oh it just Mr Doc he no take the cheese but ....oh dear oh dear it's all
melted in my mouf I got no cheese left to bribe the guards. O what to do
what to do..... a nap sounds good. I am fairly wiped out from my journey
and protecting the cheese.
Samantha Jane I will save you later, ok? I am going home to take a nap.
WAIT UP, DOC!
Good luck, SJ. I tried.
Love & Cuddles, Merta Lou