[Dailydrool] Blanca

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Wed Jul 8 18:45:34 PDT 2020

Since Blanca arrived, we have also moved into separate rooms.  For years we have had anywhere from 1 to 3 dogs sleeping with  us.  When we had 3, we had a king sized bed.  After Ben passed, we got Millie, asn  she had no desire to  sleep on our bed, so after she left us, we got a queen sized bed.  Kathy fought me on getting another hound, but finally gave in.  Her biggest rule was NO DOG ON THE BED..........  Well the first night we laid several dog beds in the room so Blanca would have a bed to sleep on.  Well we climb into bed, and guess what.  Blanca found a way to  hop on the  bed.  Kathy got her off, and Blanca hopped right back on.  Well to keep  peace in the family, after 50 years, I did  not want a divorce.  So I got out of bed and went to the sewing room with Blanca close behind and slept on  the lumpy futon there.  I have been in there ever since, except I  replace the futon with a real mattress.   Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) and  Blanca along withPw. Charlie, Pw. Bennett and Millie, all ATBSent from AOL Desktopt