[Dailydrool] Dogs on beds

Valerie Strand bratbasset at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 14:58:33 PDT 2020

I've had dogs of one sort or another since I was 5, now am 64. The dogs
have always slept on the bed with me. Even hubby got used to it. Now
some of mine have been snugglers, while others just pick a spot and
flop. I don't know that I could sleep without having a furry face to
look at in the morning. Right now Paisley who is not a snuggler goes to
bed and sleeps with her head on the pillow and snores. At least it is
soft snores. Now Maggie the lab will sleep at the foot of the bed and
she is my big time snorer. There have been times I've booted her off
because she is so loud. My biggest issue now is that I cannot sleep past
6:30. That is when they start the crying and sobbing for breakfast. Mind
you they eat at 7, but they just have to start at 6:30. Of course no
amount of telling them to be quiet makes any difference. I guess I could
why bother going back to bed. Of course as soon as they are done eating
the two of them are right back in bed. Oh to have the life of one my dogs.

Val Strand

bratbasset at gmail.com