[Dailydrool] Baths! The horror!

Mary Wilson mary.gabriola at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 14:04:39 PDT 2020

Mariah, Simba the black dog and Paddi B Basset were both cruelly bathed
earlier this month. They would like to join in the reporting. They suggest
that perhaps it could be a class action suit.

Mary here. I told them that they had to be clean when the next door
neighbour visited. (They have a summer place next door, and were Simba's
people before he came to us.) Her name is Eileen. Our summer motto: Clean
for Leen.

They remain unimpressed and send their sympathy to Mariah, the
well-scrubbed. I send my sympathies to Val, the scrubber!

Mary
with two clean yet resentful dogs