[Dailydrool] Paddi B Basset - happy birthday, sweet 16

Mary Wilson mary.gabriola at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 17:00:20 PDT 2020

Ok, so how did this happen? My beautiful bumpy is 16! She is, as her
personal physician says, a real trooper. She is pretty much blind and
pretty much deaf, but still loves her walks and finds new forms of mischief
to get into fairly often.

Recently she found A Goldfish Cracker! It was in a park near our house. We
must now go every two or three days to see if more goldfish crackers have
sprouted there.  So there’s always a new routine,

She had a sad day recently when her friend Clio the cat returned to
Bastet’s temple. Me too - it was Clio’s 20th summer.

How I wish they all lived longer!
Mary
With Paddi B and Simba the Formosan Mountain Dog
--
Mary Wilson
(250) 325-9020