[Dailydrool] I was Kidnapped!

James Emma djefla50 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 15:19:08 PDT 2020

I am extremely angry with the Momperson. She kidnapped me, threw me in the car and drove to the place that smells. The person that smells came out and tried to steal me from the kidnapper. I said NO WAY and dug in my heels on the back seat of the getaway vehicle. The kidnapper handed my keys to the person that smells. The kidnapper proceeded to push from behind and I was pulled in front! The horrors! All because I was having a hard time doing my business. I was poked with a needle, had something rubbed all over near my nebbermind and then, my toe bones with clipped. According to the people who all smell bad I have a UTI. I have to take pills the size of small boulders.
I was returned to the kidnapper and driven away. I ended my adventure back in my own driveway. I ran into the house and will never go to the place that smells bad again!

I’m slinging lots of drool to anyone that need it, belly rubs to all hang in there with the isolation thing.

Reggie, I am just starting to talk to the Momperson

Sent from my iPad