[Dailydrool] Paisley, My Diva

Valerie Strand bratbasset at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 15:27:58 PDT 2020

Last weeks was Paisley's annual checkup. She is fine, but that doesn't
mean she didn't cost a few hundred. She had blood drawn, a fecal, spa
treatment to include nails and butt, updated some vaccinations. While
there I mentioned a couple of small lumps. The vet said lets give it a
check so he shave some fur and lanced a couple of sebaceous cysts. Glad
I'm not squeamish. Ears, eyes, heart all good. Poor Paisley, she hated
the nail trim more the lancing the cysts. I think by then she was so
traumatized she didn't even feel it. At least they were easily gotten
rid of. When all was said and done the vet said her condition is perfect
10 of 10. She is good to go for another year until next annual check up.
Needless to say she slept all the way home and the rest of the day.

Val Strand

bratbasset at gmail.com