[Dailydrool] a little drool

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Sun Jul 19 17:43:13 PDT 2020

we here in the great north woods could use a little drool.  3 months ago our house was blessed with a tiny little tan kitten.  miss smooch.  all 2 lbs of her.  well she has grown some and tomorrow is the big day...she is off to get spayed!  now she is a whopping 4.98 lbs!  and just shy of 5 months.  i am sure there will be much drama...both on her part and on dexter's.
he has sort of decided she is ok but won't come right out and admit that he adores her.  she hangs onto his tail and he wags it vigorously taking her for a ride.  he eats her food and she his.  i think as time progresses they will be good friends.  for now tho, she is still teething and a bit manic at times.
anyway a little calming drool would be nice for all 3 of us!
plus dex is mr empathetic the therapy dog who can fix the world so i'm pretty sure he will annoy her (and me as well).  if you can't send drool...send liquor!

lois & dexter & the smooch