[Dailydrool] Update from Browyn

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 05:41:54 PDT 2020

Browyn the Fairy Princess here! I am being worked to the bone! I am so busy
right now it is ridiculous. The mom person is having a relapse of mono AND
she has an abscessed implanted tooth. Talk about cranky! She was tolerable
with the mono, just really didn't want to do anything. That tooth infection
has turned her into a bear! Her face is swollen and red. She went to the
endodontist to get a root canal yesterday and they said so sorry. It is the
implant not the tooth next to the implant. That really put her in a foul
mood. She has to see the oral surgeon tomorrow. Meanwhile, I am trying to
make sure she is comfortable and giving her plenty of loves. I could handle
it if it was just the mom. But no. Bugsey hurt his hip. He is being a grump
about it. At least the vet man figured out why all of Bugsey's hair is
falling out. So mom has him on a new routine of B12 shots and thyroid meds.
Bugsey went to the chiropractor on Monday. That mean vet lady said that he
needs to sleep on his own and not with me. Our usual vet man said he didn't
think that would work at all. She said I need to "put on my big girl
panties and suck it up!" Fortunately the mom said we will follow all of the
other recommendations first. Whew! I don't care what that mean woman says.
Bugsey and I need to sleep together. The mom says we have a fancy new
orthopedic crate bed coming. It is supposed to provide lots of support and
be wonderful. She is also reading a book on how to do red light therapy so
she can give Bugsey treatments. In other news, Bugsey seems to have quit
throwing up everywhere. This makes me oh so much happier! Other than it
just isn't fair! He gets yummy food and I get kibble. Mom is even putting
yummy food in Beauford's kibble so he feels like eating. I get the whole,
Browyn, you are perfectly healthy and under 10 years old. So, you only get
kibble. By the way, you managed to gain a little weight. I guess we should
cut you back some more! The unfairness of it all! Meanwhile, I not only
have to sit with mom, I have to make sure Bugsey is comfortable and doing
okay and same with Beauford! I need a visiting nurse to help me out!

Merta Lou! We were so sad to read that your 2 legged brother was so badly
hurt! The mom is praying and we are drooling that he will heal nicely and
be all better. It sounds positively dreadful!

Browyn the Fairy Princess with her brothers Beauford and Bugsey and the mom
person, Jennifer