[Dailydrool] Snoopy Reports

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 28 09:31:46 PDT 2020

Hi All, Snoopy here,
Well, at my house it's generally one thing after another.  Samantha Jane has a new bump on her tummy .... it's red and yucky and probably skin cancer as its in exactly the same spot as the kiwi sized mass which was removed in February.  So, tomorrow, she goes in to have it taken off.  momPerson is hoping (praying) it will stay gone.  Please wish us luck.  momPerson is a wreck when her Samantha Jane goes to the vet.  And sweet little Sammy gets pretty upset at vet visits since the whole Addisons/near death experience a month back.
Chomper, we suspect, is feeling like he isn't getting enough attention due to my and Samantha's health scares.  He came up lame where he wouldn't put one back foot down but it only lasted a day and he never did get into the vet.  He's a bit tentative with it but he goes on his walks and has his zoomies with his toys so we figure he's ok.  He eats most of the time, if he doesn't we send Samantha over there to check his bowl and he'll throw her out of his bowl and eat it so there's that.
As for me it is rumored that I am getting dementia.  Mostly I sleep, cuddle or eat.  There are times when I start leaking urine though and I HATE that I get very upset and embarrassed and try to lick it up and more keeps coming out drip by drip and then momPerson will put a leash on me and take me out front where I pee a RIVER.  Dinner plate sized puddle.  TWICE.  And then she brings me back in and I'm fine.  she suspects I forget to go outside and go pee and my bladder overflows.  She had to take me out twice yesterday for this.  Other times I go out by myself and I'm fine.  If I start leaking though I won't go outside I just frantically try to clean myself and ... yeah ... she says it's dementia.  But it's not, I'm perfectly aware of where I am.
momPerson got a note on the computer that she cannot go to her office to work in 2020 she will have to sit in her home office until at least 2021.  And they told her not to get her hopes up either, they are only letting 25% of people (max) go back to working on site and they are saving those spots for people with babies who won't let them work and people with limited space at home and she is neither so yeah .... she isn't getting space at the office.
Thats fine we like this.  She won't let the cleaners come, gardeners either.  Heck the hot water heater failed and we are lucky she let the plumber come but the hot water heater is in the garage and she told him if he stayed out there, kept the garage door OPEN and wore a mask he could fix it.  Almost everything is delivered.  She took a painting class via zoom.  Yoga too.  She doesn't leave and we like it.  I want to paint too.  Maybe next week.
More later from Snoopy who needs a napwith Chomper who played with a little boy on his walk yesterday (6 foot leash, all adults stood way back)and Samantha who has ANOTHER surgery tomorrow and could use some drool if you have any to spare