[Dailydrool] $5 Friday for August

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Fri Jul 31 13:19:09 PDT 2020

Debbies Dawgs $5 Friday is next Friday, August 7th.  Our
Rescues will be Belly Rubs BR in TN and BHR of GA.  Belly
Rubs has about 20 seniors and Georgia has about 14. Both
of these rescues had to cancel their major fundraisers due to
the pandemic.  They really need our support so if you can donate,
please  do!

PayPal donations using the friend option, please, should go to:

debbiesdawgs at icloud.com.

Checks should be mailed to:

Debbies Dawgs
177 Mountain Vista Blvd.
Canton GA 30115

Thanks so much to those of you who never fail to support
us in our fundraisers for the rescues.  If you have never
donated before, no amount is too small and we send
every penny to the rescue.

So far this year we have raised just over $31,600 that was shared by
these rescues:

House of Puddles, Basset Buddies in TX, Ohana BHR, Basset
Rescue Across TX, Tri-State BHR, Basset Hound Rescue of MN,
Basset Hound Rescue of SW Colorado, Daphneyland and Hounds of
Peaceful Place in SC.

Donna, drool fueler for Maggie and YaYa