[Dailydrool] hot weather activities

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Fri Jun 5 15:28:47 PDT 2020

Hi, Paisley! Emma the Aussie Basset Dog here. I'm an Arizonan, too. No doubt about it, 112F is hot! You know what I like to do on hot days? Lie in my kiddie pool on our shaded porch. It sure beats a bath! Mom makes Australian ice treats for me to enjoy. You take a teaspoon of Vegemite and stir it into a cup of water. Then you pour the water into little Dixie cups and freeze it. She pops one out into my bowl and I get to cool my tongue like they do Down Under. We also play a treat game with washcloths. Mom hides treats under washcloths all through the house and I go from room to room sniffing them out and eating them. I love to use my nose!

So what do other Drooler dogs do on hot summer days? Got any good games or activities to share?

Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf

lois.leader at cox.net