[Dailydrool] Hunting Part 2

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 04:50:07 PDT 2020

Hi All! Browyn the Fairy Princess, Mighty Huntress here. I did it again! I
managed to catch and kill something. This time it was a rat. It was big
too! It is really amazing. You kill a chipmunk and it is all oh Browyn why
did you do that? Bad Browyn. You kill a rat and it is all you are such a
good girl Browyn. We are so very proud of you Browyn. Mom still didn't let
me keep it. She asked me to drop it. Then she used the pooper scooper and
whisked it away.

In other news, the mom finally figured out how to keep Bugsey from throwing
up on me. I am so happy about that! He isn't throwing up anywhere. It
involves getting three meals a day and the middle of the day snack is
canned food at the moment. Well, Bugsey isn't getting canned food. It made
him really sick, but Beaford and I are eating it and we both think it is
perfectly yummy. I think mom is cheating us though. I think I am noticing
dinner is a little smaller than before. I would complain, but the truth is
I am not sure I could eat the whole dinner and a snack, but I would like to
try. My bladder infection is all gone as well. That is a relief! I hate
having my beauty sleep disturbed. The mom is also hard at work making us
treats again. So fat she has made ground turkey with pumpkin, applesauce
and broccoli. They are the bees knees! She also dehydrated some beef heart.
It is pretty yummy as well. According to Beauford there is still some beef
liver and two turkey breasts in the deep freezer waiting to be made into
more high value treats. Meanwhile, we are almost out of cookie type treats.
I hope she works on that. Beauford says he saw some carob powder. She used
to make some carob and oatmeal treats and Beauford says that we have plenty
of peanut butter on hand as well. There are advantages to having Beauford
around. He always helps mom put away the groceries. So, he always knows
what we have around this place. If it wasn't for him, I would be clueless.
I find putting up groceries so very boring. I would rather run around
outside and play, play play!

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford, Bugsey and the mom, Jennifer