[Dailydrool] Congratulations, Browyn

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 6 18:32:06 PDT 2020

congratulations, Browyn, on your rat kill. I have only scored two of those since I moved in here. My specialty is pigeons. I regularly get those. mom does not approve. she is even more upset whenI score chickens or songbirds. she tries to rescue all of the above out of my mouth (except the rats) but only succeeds about a quarter or less of the time. when she does, if the birds are still alive, she releases the birds off our lanai. they all seem totally astounded and thankful for life. my almost best trophy was a rattlesnake at Daphneyland, when I lived there, but Auntie Dawn yanked me away before I could sink my chompers in for the kill. I’d have more of a success rate if I didn’t live within the confines of a fenced yard. dad talks about survival of the fittest and figures that any wildlife that comes into our yard, over or under the fence, with three dogs roaming around in here, deserves to be culled from its herd for the benefit of the intelligence of the rest of that species. mom is a softie and feels worse about kills. Me, I am proud, and if not apprehended immediately, supplement my diet and leave only feathers as evidence. Yummy. Mariah of Hawaii