[Dailydrool] NICK'S ADVENTURES - NEW CHAMPION THE HARD WAY

sandi at redbaybassets.com sandi at redbaybassets.com
Sat Jun 6 19:01:53 PDT 2020

Hi Everybody -- Nick Here!

Well this morning Mom and Granny Pat took me, Daisy and Emmy for a long ride
to another dog show.  This time, we left in plenty of time so Granny didn't
have to go at warp speed or anything.  It was a good thing, 'cause mom
wasn't feeling very good still after visiting the ER (I thought that was
just a TV show) for her migraine headache (I thought I was her headache ???)
and got some super-duper shot.

Anyway, today was suppose to be a major but mom said it "broke", although I
didn't see any broken anythings.  But she said I could walk around the big
fenced area anyway.  So, we did ... it was really hot ... about 900000
degrees.  But I was brave,  I was strong, I was kewl ... so I won (but only
two points for a "minor").  Then the girls showed.  Then I got to go back
into the ring for Best of Breed.  Wellllllll .... guess who won Best of
Breed?  Little ole' me ... and I won it over a male Special so now my
"minor" turned into a "major".  Mom gave me a big old kiss on the nose!!!!
Right in the ring!!!!!!   I heard Granny Pat yelling and clapping!
Everyone was very excited!!!!   Gee ... I didn't know it was such a big deal
... although I did get a very pretty BIG ribbon and mom said I get a BIG
pinwheel tomorrow from Frank's Nursery & Crafts.

Tomorrow I get to go back to the dog show and mom says maybe I can be a
"Special".  I told her I already am special ... but she just kissed me some
more.

I have to go rest up now ... maybe I need a Frosty Paws before bed tonight
... it is    awfully hot and humid here!!!

Slurps,

Nick