[Dailydrool] To Mariah

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 01:37:32 PDT 2020

My family feels the same way. We have a 6 foot wooden privacy fence. Dad
says that if anything is stupid enough to get in the fence, especially
since there are three bassets that feel the need to mark over each other's
pee deserves what comes to them. I almost had a squirrel yesterday! He was
running along the top of the fence and I chased him all the way to the
corner and I smashed into the corner and barked at the end for good
measure, but he popped over the other side of the fence. Maybe next time!
We don't have any pigeons. We have a ton of sparrows. We also have
bluebirds, cardinals, and robins. The robins in Indiana were particularly
stupid. We lived on 2.5 acres and only .8 was the basset yard. They always
built their nests in the backyard. Let's just say that robin nestlings are
not very graceful, and that can be deadly. Mom and Dad get really mad when
I kill the bluebirds. They are special songbirds or something. I haven't
scored a cardinal yet. They are mean and dive bomb you!

Something new happened last night. Mom and Dad go to a Wine Club on the
first Saturday of the month. It isn't stuffy. It is laid back and mellow.
Anyway, thanks to this stupid virus thing (the 'rents wording not mine, I
like having them home more), they did it on the computer. I could see the
other people on the computer screen. I could hear them, but I couldn't
smell them or demand belly rubs. Anyway, I sat on the couch and Dad moved
the screen so everyone could see how beautiful I was. Well, all right. He
did it for Bugsey as well, but Beauford didn't want to play. He said
hearing the people was bad enough. He didn't want to see them.

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford, Bugsey and the mom, Jennifer