[Dailydrool] She's rehomed him!

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 9 12:47:55 PDT 2020

Oh my, oh my, oh my.
You will NOT believe this....
WoMum has re-homed manpuppy!  One day he was here, sleeping in his room, eating at the table, stroking me while he watched TV. Then the next day he wasn't there.
Now, at first I wasn't worried. He sometimes stays somewhere else to look after his puppies, but after three nights I was getting concerned.
Then, woMum put me in the car and we drove forever to a house I never saw before and there he was. Manpuppy came to the door. I was sooo pleased to see him. Then WoMum did a housecheck, looked around, mumbled things about cleanliness - I mean really, NOW she does the housecheck?
And he hasn't come home since. I don't understand. He was here before me........I really hope she doesn't rehome me now.
Hettie, slightly concerned, in the UK with Sally