[Dailydrool] Ok Enough

Valerie Strand bratbasset at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 15:15:12 PDT 2020

Paisley here to voice my displeasure. I've had it with my mom, she is
totally ignoring me. I think I may need a new home where I can get the
proper attention. Just because she was working on a cross stitch
project  that's really, really, detailed is no reason to ignore my
whining and nudging. I may have over stepped the boundary when I jumped
in her lap while she was working on it, but hey, how was I supposed to
know that it was going to be a crisis. So she had to pick a little fur
off, no biggie. Now she glares at me and tells me to go away. I told
Maggie notabasset about the abuse and she just doesn't seem to care. Of
course Maggie is perfect and never does anything wrong, but even so, I
deserve better. I think I'll just go lay in the sun til I shrivel up
that will teach her to ignore me.

Love to Chomper and drool to all who need it.

Val

bratbasset at gmail.com