[Dailydrool] Dexter (In Heaven)

Bill Armstrong Billa_1 at msn.com
Thu Jun 18 14:45:56 PDT 2020

Pam, please accept my condolences on Dexter's journey to the Rainbow Bridge.  I believe God loves these wonderful creatures so much that He only lends them to us for a short while then needs them back Himself.  He lends them to us so we will learn loyalty, love, and patience.
Probably everyone on the Drool has lost a Basset or two or even dozens of them, but each time I read about one leaving tears come to my eyes remembering my "Girls" and reliving the heartbreak.
I also firmly believe that someday, if we are good enough, we will all be reunited with our pups and have a wonderful eternity to live and share with them.
Prayers for all and Rest In Peace Dexter.
Bill and my Heavenly "Girls"--Janie Anne, Siobhan Ringo, Lilly Dawn