[Dailydrool] Merta Lou

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 07:04:13 PDT 2020

Hi Merta Lou! I would say you could come stay with me, Browyn the Fairy
Princess, but I am experiencing the same thing at my house. Oh poor Bugsey!
You poor dear! I will take you to the vet and love on you and give you all
kinds of attention because you are throwing up and getting too skinny, have
pain in your hips, strained your back. Oh poor Beauford! Let me give you
extra attention because you have cancer and you are in pain and you had to
have a really wicked cyst on your neck lanced. Meanwhile, I got a terrible
bladder infection. I had to have three rounds of antibiotics to get rid of
it. I didn't even get to go for a car ride and see the vet! Mom just made
me pee in the ladle and then she poured it into a cup and took it to the
vet. Everyone complains because I have to go outside more and I get
everyone up a few times in the middle of the night. I need special
attention! I need extra lovings too! I will say that killing the rat got me
some positive attention. Usually everyone is mad when I kill things, but
that rat got me positive attention! I killed a fledgling bird and Beauford
stole it from me. Then like an idiot he brought it in the house and
dumped it on the couch. Yeah. That got him some negative attention. Anyhoo.
The bladder infection is back. Mom is going to make me pee in the ladle
tomorrow morning. I think I am going to demand some attention and ask to go
with my urine. Afterall, no one can go in yet. I can wait in the car with
mom and then we can go to Starbucks and have a puppicino. I have never had
one of those before! But I have seen pictures of the local rescue dogs
getting them and they look really good! Wish me luck. I think I have to
stick around. Something tells me that mom is going to be incredibly sad in
the semi near future and I need to be around to get all the extra loving.
Browyn the Fairy Princess