[Dailydrool] Thank you

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 11:39:09 PDT 2020

Thank you all for your support after losing MacKenzie.  I wish I had realized that something was wrong sooner.  If only they could tell us!
The remaining 3 hounds have readjusted to being a threesome, rather than a quartet.  Gallagher turned 12 in May.  The only time I have seen him show speed in the last 2 years was to chase turkeys.  Guinness will be 9 in August.  He has IVDD and is paralyzed, though quite happy.  Mulligan is between 9 and 10.  She is slowing down and requires a boost to get in the sofa, her favorite spot.  Three aging hounds living with 2 aging slaves.   Where does the time go?

Sent from my iPhone