[Dailydrool] Miss Angela Basset

Douglas Paul dmp618 at swbell.net
Fri Jun 26 18:37:50 PDT 2020

Elizabeth, thank you for sharing the letters from Bill about Ms. Angela Basset. I remember the many wonderful posts about her uncanning ability to rule her castle and employer with her soft(albeit strong paw). She was truly a Grand Dame in the finest sense of the basset world. I often have wondered what happened to her and was saddened to read Mr. Bill's letter about her passing. Ms. Angela, along with Elder Clara and Sister Daisy are assuredly ruling the many beloved furbabies that have made their way to the Bridge. Ahh, the memories will live on and on in many Droolers hearts.
Marie Paul