[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 01:01:18 PDT 2020

Well I am back already because She is doing what seems like magic and it is
a little edgy I am feeling right now, it is kind of good but still very
eerie.
See a few weeks ago the Big Black Dog became afraid. It has to do with loud
noises or sudden noises I am not sure what he thinks is going to happen but
around here there were these loud, sudden noises every night and sometimes
during the day too. Then it was even car doors and dropped books that sent
him terrified into his crate shaking and drooling. I do not understand. I
tried to help him but nothing helped. I try to help by laying right outside
his crate, sometimes even with my nose in the door (which is always open)
to reassure him that it is ok but he doesn't listen to me. Sometimes he
kind of listens to Her but not always even then.
So She began giving him little white pills and some other stuff but it
didn't work very well except it made him really stupid and I hate to admit
it but he is not at all stupid.
Yesterday the Magic came, at least so far it seems like it.
She got a little box and in the box was a purple collar and the collar
STINKS! OMG it smells like a flower like what is it lavender?  She put it
on him and he smelled like a garden. I mean it was really really strong.
There is something else on the collar called fairlymoans. Fairymoons.
Pheromones. It smells a little like I remember Mama smelling maybe.
And what happened?
About an hour later here came a thunderstorm and I waited for the panting
and drooling and shaking and crate hiding and IT NEVER CAME. Nope. No
little pills just the collar.
He slept through the storm.
I mean, it has been MONTHS since he ignored thunder! MomPerson barely
breathed the whole time pretending not to notice and not saying anything
and not touching him or nothing to change anything but there he was
sleeping. It is a miracle if it works for the the 4th of whatever coming up
we will see but She is ecstatic and says thankyouthankyouthankyou to Auntie
Angelika for suggesting it and several others and even Dr
Pokeyouwithneedles who suggested it. We are very grateful but still not
sure how long it will work. Wow. Wouldn't that be nice? A happy Black dog
again?
More later from MertaLou, Gratefully relieved from watching her friend be
crazy.
Love & Cuddles.
ML