[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 16:12:54 PDT 2020

Dear Mariah thenk yew for the kind...ah...well not exactly invitation ....
maybe "acceptance" is a better word but I think on careful reflection that
perhaps I will stay here at least for awhile. She has ordered some special
smelly things for the Big Dog who is afraid of loud noises (and the thing
that sucks our hair off the floor)(and--nevermind.)

The smelly stuff is to make him  more relaxed. It is not that I don't think
this will work, but I have known him for a couple of years now, and it is
my opinion that the only thing that will relax him is some kind of
sleepytime gas Like they used to make me go to sleep so they could remove
all my insides or whatever they did. (Big Dog is just not a relaxed dog
anyway you cut it.)
Anyway thank you again and good luck with that bed thing.
Love & Cuddles
Merta Lou, displaced, Disappointed, Dreadfully wonderful Professional Girl
Basset.