[Dailydrool] Dear Snoopy

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Mon Mar 2 16:06:15 PST 2020

Hi Snoopy, thanks for sharing your experience with your eye!
Mom found out today that the ophthalmologist does not think
I will get my sight back so we are going to continue those stupid
eye drops (honestly, every time I turn around they are shoving a
drop in my eye) until my eye starts hurting again.  Then they will
either take my eye out or I will get that injection thingy that stops
the fluid build up.  Mom says she’d rather do the injection thingy
because it would be easier on me.  My eyes feel good and look
good right now. I am tired of going to see the eye vet lady, but I
love to see all the little dogs and have their people pet me.  I
require a cookie to budge from the waiting room for my pressure
checks - I can become a 200 lb. statue in the blink of an eye -
so no worries about the cookie thing. I got that down already.

That’s great news about your kidney numbers.  For a while they
thought my sister YaYa had kidney disease - she got a little fatter
eating that kidney diet for a bit.  She’s still fat, though, because
she takes prednisone every other day for her lymphoma.  She’s
a foodaholic!  She gets green beans every time we get our bowls
but she only likes hers French cut or finely chopped.  Silly girl
She will eat dirt out of the house plants but is picky about her
beans!

Whoops, there’s Dad with some cheese.  Gotta run!

Maggie, drool fueled by Donna and totally unaware YaYa
steals from her on her blind side