[Dailydrool] hellians

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 3 10:12:56 PST 2020

Hi all, Snoopy here,
Well those two rascals have done it this time.  They were being wild and crazy in the house and it got out of hand.  I TOLD them to go outside if they were going to be reckless like that.  I was literally chasing after the two of them screaming to STOP being so wild  or else go OUTSIDE I was yelling this at the top of my lungs when Samantha jumped over the table trying to get to the couch because Chomper was so whipped up but she didn't quite make it and she knocked the table with all the art glass that momPerson has collected over her LIFETIME of collecting art glass and it could have been really really bad but somehow momPerson managed to get her hand on the table in time to avoid having everything crash to the floor.
I've suggested she redecorate.  Perhaps move the GLASS objects to a case anchored to the wall in a bedroom and fixed to the shelves with museum wax like her porcelains, or even just museum wax them to the table but noooooooooo ...... she's clueless and so here we are.
More later from Snoopy who fears this may not be the last chapter in the art glass saga