[Dailydrool] Greetings from Chomper

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 3 10:05:58 PST 2020

Hello from Chomper,
She yelled at me.  At us really, but I am part of us, so that means she yelled at me.  I didn't do anything wrong I was just playing with Samantha ..... it was Samantha who jumped over the table with the glass and nearly knocked it all over I was just chasing her we were playing I didn't even bump into anything I didn't.
She yelled and she was real mad and it wasn't my fault and I love her and I follow her everywhere and today I am following her everywhere with my sad, sad, sad face.  I've had some cookies.  I really didn't even want the cookies.
She yelled at me.
Goodbye from Chomper who is crushed