[Dailydrool] Looziana Basset Rescue

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sun Mar 8 08:13:01 PDT 2020

Looziana Basset Rescue needs your vote - they are in a contest with a local bank to win some big money.  All the details are in this link:  https://gulfbank.com/https://gulfbank.com/about-us/community/community-rewards/vote <https://gulfbank.com/https://gulfbank.com/about-us/community/community-rewards/vote>

You have to enter your email and your name and request an access code.  They email it to you right away and then you use that code to vote every day.  I wrote on my calendar so I can see it every day. They have some pretty stiff competition so they need as many voters as possible.  If you would like to help out but don’t think you’ll remember, you can request the access code and email it to me along with the code.  Looziana has volunteers that are voting for people who can’t do it themselves for whatever reason.  I will forward to them.  I believe you can vote from all of your email addresses so please take advantage of that and help out.  I believe they are currently in 8th place.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at dlindy at mac.com

Thanks,

Donna,  drool fueler for Maggie and YaYa